June 17, 2009



Gerard Butler is the Star whose career I am following now. I started when I saw his great characterization of the lead character in "The Phantom Of The Opera." Perhaps it was because I was taking care of my very ill husband that the story so affected me, but his anguished and crazed Phantom is one of my favorite characters.

For the past 4 1/2 years I have kept up with his projects and have seen all of his films from his start in 1996s "Mrs. Brown" to his latest now on DVD - "RocknRolla." Coming up are 2 films later this year: July 24 "The Ugly Truth" with Kathryn Heigl; and September 4 "Gamer."

The picture is from the filming of the 1st day, Monday the 15th, on the set of "The Bounty Hunter." His co-star in this one is Jennifer Aniston. We know little about the story so far. But he is looking good - a mature man at the top of his game.

Now and then I will highlight more about this fine actor.

1 comment:

Cmystic says: said...

I love him too and started following him with the Phantom. I've seen every movie with the exception of RocknRolla.

I came across your blogpost from the somewhere in time imdb comments section. I love all the classics too - what do use to watch them on the computer?

:) Christine